HOW TO INSTALL:
- 1. Copy the entire content of the archive to the CS-Cart directory
- 2. Go to Administration > Addons and click the install "Fancy Color Filter" add-on
- 3. Follow video under section How to Configure in order to configure properly
HOW TO CONFIGURE:
- 1. Create Color feature if not exists
- 2. Create Color filter if not exists
- 3. Get Color Filter ID and configure the "Fancy Color Filter" add-on
- 4. Follow video under section How to Configure in order to configure properly
* Starting 03/02/2014 we add to add-ons functions on install and uninstall in order to add more value to our services in the future, these data variables will be transmitted to our servers domain name (ex: www.hungryweb.net), installation directory (ex: ), CS-Cart version (ex: 4.1.2) and edition (ex: ULTIMATE) and installation language (ex: EN). If you like this add-on to be sent your without functions that send those variables, please contact us.
No questions found.
Do you have any questions?
Please do not hesitate to contact us.Ask a Question
You can also check General FAQ section.
April 8, 2015
[+] Feature: To Color can be attached beside Color also and image
March 18, 2015
[+] Feature: Color can be now visible also on the responsive theme grid list layout
[+] - new feature/improvement
[*] - functionality changes
[!] - bugfix