How to add notifications
1. Please go to Add-ons > Notifications on backend
2. Click on the + icon
3. Once you add all details just click Save and notifications will be displayed
4. Done, now the new notification is available for the area you select
How to display notificationsFrontend
1. Please go to Design > Layouts on backend
2. Click on the + icon from the grid you wish to add the notifications block and after that Add block button
3. Click on tab Create New Block and after that on the Notifications block
4. Add a Name and please click Create
5. Done, now notifications are available for customers
For the backend is nothing you need to do, by default will be added on the left side of the general search from top right corner of the backend area.
Add-on support multi-language, multi-store and Multi-Vendor.
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Please follow "How to install a new CS-Cart or Multi-Vendor add-on" tutorial and you will find all informations in regards to add-on installation.
* Starting 03/02/2014 we add to add-ons functions on install and uninstall in order to add more value to our services in the future, these data variables will be transmitted to our servers domain name (ex: www.hungryweb.net), installation directory (ex: ), CS-Cart version (ex: 4.1.2) and edition (ex: ULTIMATE) and installation language (ex: EN). If you like this add-on to be sent your without functions that send those variables, please contact us.
No questions found.
Do you have any questions?
Please do not hesitate to contact us.Ask a Question
You can also check General FAQ section.
No upgrades currently available.
[+] - new feature/improvement
[*] - functionality changes
[!] - bugfix