How to add tag seonameBackend
1. After the tag has been created (in backend product update page, category update page or page update) please go to menu Website > Tags
2. Click on the tag you want to edit
3. Edit the tags available fields
4. Once you finish editing just click Save
5. Done, now the tag have setup all the data you added
How to edit in frontend with on-site editorBackend
1. Please go to menu Design > Themes
2. Click on the blue button Edit content on-site (blue button means that is the active one)
3. Go on the tag page
4. Hover with the mouse over the text you want like to edit and click on the corner icon
5. Edit the text in the new popup opened and click on the green button
6. Well done! now the text is saved
How to quick view tags detailsBackend
1. Please go to menu Website > Tags
2. Click on the small icon from the left of the tag and will expand the tag details
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Please follow "How to install a new CS-Cart or Multi-Vendor add-on" tutorial and you will find all informations in regards to add-on installation.
* Starting 03/02/2014 we add to add-ons functions on install and uninstall in order to add more value to our services in the future, these data variables will be transmitted to our servers domain name (ex: www.hungryweb.net), installation directory (ex: ), CS-Cart version (ex: 4.1.2) and edition (ex: ULTIMATE) and installation language (ex: EN). If you like this add-on to be sent your without functions that send those variables, please contact us.
No questions found.
Do you have any questions?
Please do not hesitate to contact us.Ask a Question
You can also check General FAQ section.
No upgrades currently available.
[+] - new feature/improvement
[*] - functionality changes
[!] - bugfix